Sunday, July 18, 2010

My croak list

You've heard of the bucket list. Now, here's my variation of the same thing. The 'Croak List', namely, a list of places to visit before.....you know, I pass beyond the veil, hand in my dinner pail, etc.

So, in no particular order of priority, here's my croak list.

  • Jordan
  • Jerusalem
  • Egypt
  • Peru - Machu Picchu
  • Brazil / Argentina - Iguazu Falls
  • Angkor Wat
  • Scotland
  • Greece
  • Italy
  • China - Great Wall
  • Yorkshire Dales
OK, now, we've got that out of the way. If I can find the time and money to check all the places off the list shown above, then I have a nice-to-have croak list to work on. Here it is.
  • New Zealand
  • Austria
  • Kenya
  • Zambia / Zimbabwe - Victoria Falls
  • Kauai Island in Hawaii
  • Java / Sumatra
  • Switzerland
  • Islands of Hebrides

No comments: